Thursday, October 22, 2009


Although Fall is officially here, you couldn't really tell from our weather the last few days. Almost 70 degrees yesterday and Tuesday. Funny when I think back to last week, when it was 40 and raining.
I love Autumn with all the leaves changing color, and floating softly down to the ground - where I get to crunch around on them.
I turned in my first official paper yesterday to my art teacher (Modern Art - an appreciation class.) It will be interesting to see how I did, as I haven't written one in at least 15 years. I think the last one I did was for an Economics class - and that one was boring to write, so I can't imagine how boring it must have been to read it. That is the only textbook I've read over the years that could consistently be counted on to put me to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I must be really weird cause I was an Economics major and found all that stuff just so interesting. Not sure why - I just did.

    We've had really weird Fall weather here too. It's been really humid (for here anyway). The weeds are sprouting on all ten acres (ugh! The thorns and stickers will follow soon).

    Sorry to hear about your ankle. I am still trying to get more excercise. Once you get the hang of it I bet Tai Chi will be fun and relaxing. The important thing is to keep on trucking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Suzette. I don't think you finding Econ interesting means you're weird. I think I just must have had the most boring teacher on the planet. He taught right from that dry-as-dust textbook. He was a CW5, close to retirement, just teaching for some extra cash. It might have been interesting if he had worked to make it that way.
    T'ai chi is getting a little better. My ankle is ok as long as I keep it taped, so I'm able to practice more. The youngsters in the class just seem to pick it up so quickly.

    ReplyDelete