Merry Christmas! We got a kitty at the humane society about two weeks ago. What is it about cats and trees. Our kitty Mars has a spot under the tree too. Anna and Jason are here and they are out with Wayne and the boys shooting targets. It's a traditional holiday activity around here.
Hope you are enjoying yourselves in Hershey this Christmas.
"...the Shooting Lyons of Creston" - I love it! Merry Christmas to all of you. Suzette, I hope that you are not feeling too blue. How nice that you have Anna and Jason home to celebrate the holidays with!
Merry Christmas! We got a kitty at the humane society about two weeks ago. What is it about cats and trees. Our kitty Mars has a spot under the tree too. Anna and Jason are here and they are out with Wayne and the boys shooting targets. It's a traditional holiday activity around here.
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying yourselves in Hershey this Christmas.
Lots of love,
Suzette and the Shooting Lyons of Creston
"...the Shooting Lyons of Creston" - I love it!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to all of you.
Suzette, I hope that you are not feeling too blue. How nice that you have Anna and Jason home to celebrate the holidays with!