Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's Official!

Yippee!  I was accepted at Penn State Harrisburg on Tuesday, November 11.  I had been contemplating registering for a class at HACC in case I didn't get in, so the timing was just right.  Next is an information day for transferring students, when I will meet with an advisor and register for classes.  I'm not sure if I'll do anything over 12 units - this semester has been pretty tough.  I would really like to feel as if I am learning something, rather than just battling my way through (take that, Stats!) to get the grade.

My sister-in-law Barbara was here last weekend.  I think she enjoyed her stay in the Lyons' B and B.  No pets and no kids makes it easy to keep the studio in pretty good shape.  I still have some things to get for out there, as well as some finishing work to get done.  It's those last little things that seem to take soooo long.  We had a terrific time and talked, talked, talked.  I love girlie time!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting accepted. How exciting! What's your major?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Suzette. Right now it is Communications. It may be English later, depending on how the first semester goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this post, congrats again!

    (And not that I'm biased [English] but maybe you should reconsider Communications [English] and pick your other option [English]...how was that for non-subliminal messaging?!)

    ReplyDelete