Friday, September 11, 2009

Back to School and the House is Empty

Well, school has begun for me at HACC (what a name!) I have five classes, 13 units. I was thinking about it today, and I have not attended school full-time in over 30 years! I am stinkin' old!!!! So far things are ok, but I seriously need to work on my time management skills.
Celeste is at Oxford, going to the pubs with her brilliant and lovely classmates. I am so envious, and joyous for her.
The health thing has taken a bit of a back seat, since Warren was home there for a month. But, time to hit the books and hit the gym. I will update soon.

6 comments:

  1. I love your Blog. Good job on taking the physical training so seriously. Your right, our girl is brilliant. So are you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not old. Somehow you manage to get more beautiful as you age, unlike your fat ugly husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila, Warren just sent me the link to your blog. It's very cool and you are getting me motivated to hit the gym again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement Sheila. I really need to excercise more and more regularly. Now that I am sleeping better I have started exercising(two whole days Whoo hoo!). Mine is quite modified though. The 20 min I can get in by walking the dog every morning. The stretching and strength I have to do a little bit every day. Hopefully I can keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheila,
    You have got me all motivated again and I have a new work out program I am trying. I run 1/4 mile as fast as I can. Which is not very fast right now but I hope to get it down to a decent sprint some day soon. Then I work out just one body part such as arms, legs, back, chest or abbs. My abdomin needs more work and can handle more frequent work outs so I try and hit them every third work out day. I am doing this exercese program every day and the whole thing only takes about 20 minutes out of my day. Since I started doing it I have noticed my energy is a lot better overall. Thanks for getting me motivated. Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, you guys are all so sweet!
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete